Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Falling Away


Everytime..
I feel you close to me..
I dunno..
Who I'm supposed to be
Just gimme a change,
Cause I dont wanna slip away,
Gotta keep you in my heart,
Leaving all my ways...

So many time I feel you in my heart,
And I just wanna take it from the start,
So please hold my hand today,
Cause I can feel it Falling Away..

Allah will show me the way...
Cause I dont wanna slip away,
Falling Away..

Every soul is walking back to you,
I wanna run,
What I'm supposed to do..
Your helping hand I need everyday,
There's something I can do..

So in Heaven I can stay,
I walk around the city
In the middle of the night
But nothing impresses me
Till I open my eyes

A dome in its majestry
A minarest rising high
It's a place for me that everyday
I'll go to keep from falling away...

No comments: